BTWIN Terms & Conditions
1. Membership card and coupons (including e-coupons) are valid for 1 year from the date issued.
2. Membership card and coupons (including e-coupons) cannot extend the expiry date.
3. Membership card cannot be used as credit card.
4. Each table is limited to use one membership card only for discount.
5. Member must present the card in order to be applied any benefits. For room benefits, membership card and coupons must be presented or informed when making a reservation or upon check-in.
6. Membership is available to individuals (you) as stated in these Program Terms and conditions and cannot be lend, transferred or used for sales purpose.
7. Lost, stolen or damaged membership cards are to be notified immediately to the membership office (02 2250 8252) from which the card was issued or to the card issuer, who shall be responsible for providing a replacement card. A charge of KRW 10,000 will be levied.
8. It is possible to claim for a refund within 30 days from the date issued of the card and provided membership card and coupons (including e-coupons) must be returned.
9. It is not applicable for use with any other discount (promotions and package) offered from hotel and accumulating points.
10. Hotel may be send out email, SMS, DM, etc. for a purpose of providing hotel information.
11. It is the right for the hotel at any time, with or without notice, to limit, add, amend or delete in whole or in part these terms and conditions. The amendment and supplement may be informed through the hotel website.
12. Membership is transferrable for once if there is no history of usage from the date of card issued.
13. Hotel may discontinue membership for the following reasons;
1) A false entry of application form
2) Committing a misconduct, engaging in fraud and abusing BTWIN benefits
3) Failing to adhere to these Terms and Conditions
4) Violating the hotel policies or if it is considered as defamation to the company